PRP Injection For Hair Loss, Younger Skin & More
Face/Neck/Decolette/ Hands -Skin PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Rejuvenation Therapy
Revitalize Your Skin with PRP Facelift
PRP Facelift is similar to the popular “vampire facelift”
This procedure uses your own blood to revitalize your skin by smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, and producing new collagen.
How it Works
A small amount of blood is drawn from your arm the day of procedure. The blood is placed in a centrifuge and spun. We utilize the Platelet-rich plasma -PRP (part of your spun blood) from the centrifuge and inject it into the skin.
The platelet-rich plasma (PRP) stimulates new collagen to form at the injection site because it is loaded with platelets, stem cells and proteins that stimulate new growth. The plasma programs your body into creating new collagen- ie new young skin.
Benefits of PRP Skin treatments:
- It is non-allergenic
- Virtually no down time
- PRP can be combined with other aesthetic treatments
- It is simple, convenient and causes very minimal discomfort
- Rapid Results usually visible within 2 weeks and gradually improve over time
- Enhance collagen production
- Minimize scars
- Reduce wrinkles
- Creates look of a ‘Natural’ Facelift without scar or noticeable face alteration
Free Phone Assessment For PRP Skin Rejuvenation
Speak to one of our expert doctors to see if PRP therapy for hair loss and skin treatment is right for you. Contact us by giving us a call at (760) 677 – 4602 or by messaging us today!